Leading, Serving, Living, and Proving Unity Principles!
Unity is a link in a great educational movement inaugurated by Jesus the Christ. Our objective is to discern the truth of Christianity and prove it. The truth we teach is not new; neither do we claim special revelations nor discovery of new religious principles. Our purpose is to help and teach humankind to use and prove the eternal truth taught by the Master.
The purpose of this organization is to create and serve a vibrant spiritual fellowship of Unity ministers in an atmosphere of: mutual support, respect, honor, and love, for the purpose of advancing our understanding and application, within our personal lives and our respective ministries, of the spiritual principles taught by Unity and other spiritual teachings which complement and support Unity principles.
The IAMU is an inclusive, affirming and welcoming independent alliance open to all active and retired ordained and/or licensed Unity ministers, Licensed Unity Teachers who are currently serving as a Spiritual Leader, as well as ministers ordained by other religious organizations who have adopted Unity as their primary spiritual path and who are currently serving or have retired from serving in a Unity ministry (“Unity” referring to ministers trained in the teachings of Jesus Christ as discerned and interpreted within the Unity Movement founded by Charles and Myrtle Fillmore) who believe themselves to be in accord with the stated purpose.
IAMU actively participates in the continuing well-being of the Unity Movement by:
Living through Integrity:
1. Practicing Unity Principles as inspired by the insights and teachings of Charles and Myrtle Fillmore
2. Maintaining healthy, respectful, inclusive relationships
3. Engaging a participatory process
4. Practicing organizational transparency
Respectfully Communicating through:
1. Keeping members informed about our programs and services
2. Inviting member feedback
3. Practicing compassionate listening and responsiveness
Providing an Effective organization through:
1. Maintaining a high-performance board and staff
2. Growing and maintaining an involved membership
3. Sustaining plentiful cash flow by practicing good stewardship
4. Offering services, programs and resources that inspire, educate and support
If you would like to contribute to IAMU, simply use the PayPal donation button on this site or mail your love offerings to IAMU c/o Unity of Tucson – 3617 N Camino Blanco, Tucson, AZ 85718.
IAMU is incorporated in the state of Texas and is a qualified 501c(3) non‐profit organization.
“The views and/or experiences shared in articles posted here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the IAMU Board or organization.”
Regarding questions or comments about our organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org